KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN S@H Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pooh Bear 27
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Technical News Reply with quote

Since as I understand it the home page and Technical News page take a lot of work to update, in order for the messages to go out on the RSS feed, SETI has made a separate Technical News forum under Message Boards. This has some nice updates, already.

I am asking here, but I am curious since this is not posted in the feed, so the DC Technical News thread is not being update, how it might change the perception of those who use this board for their news, and SETI news postings may even become less than what they were.

I know someone does some archiving of daily news in there, would someone be able to grab the "direct news" from that board and put it in the daily updates? Like today Matt L posted about server issues, DNS changes, etc.

It might already be on the scope of whomever keeps those daily archives, but I wanted to express that SETI does look like they are trying to give us more news (along with their new BLOG area), that we would not normally see.

jonnyv
Happy Fun Admin
KWSN Castellan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DC news on this board just checks RSS feeds. As far as I can tell, there is no RSS feed for the new tech news forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN S@H Team All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: