KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dilemma - Any Advice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vent away! It will help you in the long run to not keep it bottled up! Wink

First get some hip boots! Then move the computer to higher, drier ground. Then talk to your Aunt.

Good Luck!

#Usa

Keeper of the Unending keg of PGGBs
Taunter in Training
Campaign Manager for Sir Shrubbery

Plus

Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#ni-1

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Fart in your gen direxion
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a page from Darth's book on how to deal with this woman. Less talk, more action Mad .

Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think no action, at least for a little while, might be the best.

Cohiba
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, my two cents.. Didn't take the time to read the entire chain..

But having come from a family who also has a similar situation. I politly sat down would have been easier by email, and told my dad and step mom the following.

I don't approve of your lifestyle, i'm not here to try and change your lifestyle but do not include me in your lifestyle. Do not try and make me accept your choices because I do not and will not. I would also prefer looking directly at the step mother that you not speak, write, or aknolege me. You may be my step mother but you are not blood, you are not family and never will be.

Then proceded to get up and leave, since then any letters, cards gifts etc.. have come from my dad only.

Yes it has caused tension between my sister and me but we have an understanding. Now she only talks to me when she has computer problems. Which works for me..

As i tell everyone my family puts the D in dysfunctional.. Its not a good holiday unless the cops are called or someone gets kicked out/asked to leave.
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, that must have been really hard to do, Cohiba. I'd like to be able to say something like that, and it would be easier by email, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to do it.

Seejay
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle wrote:
Jeez, that must have been really hard to do, Cohiba. I'd like to be able to say something like that, and it would be easier by email, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to do it.

Hi Michelle, sorry to hear that you're goin' through it. The main question you ask yourself is if you would be brave enough to do a sit-down thing as Cohiba suggests. You're the only one that can answer that and know whether you really want it.

My 2 EuroCents worth: My now desceased mother was married 3 times. The 1st popped his clogs many, many years ago; n° 2 was my natural father who beat her up regularly and when he'd had enough with her he'd start on my elder brother and I. He disappeared when I was 5 years old..never heard from him since ( no maintenance, no contact whatsoever..don't even know if the guys dead or alive ( the first would be preferable in MHO )). They always say to leave the best for last: My mother's 3rd and last hubby was the most obnoxious bastard I've ever met in my life. The first couple of weeks with him around were tolerable, then came the first fights, and I don't mean just verbal. For some reason, he left my big brother alone, but the things that he put my mother and myself through make me shake with anger as I'm writing this. This one disappeared when I was about 8 and reappeared on and off for a few years, sniffing around for money or whatever until my brother and I ( 14 and 13 respectively, at that time ) cornered him one day and threatened to kill him if he showed his face around again, which he very sensibly did not.

With this, I'm just trying to show you that the coin has 2 faces. Control type men actually attract the weaker woman, who he then uses, and when he's finished, throws away. In your position, I would follow Cohiba's line of attack, so that everyone's got their cards on the table and things would be finally in the open...Control-type men really hate getting things made clear to them and this would give you the oppertunity to meet the " Child Bride " and maybe find out what kind of shit she's going through and, from personal experience, I can assure you she is.

Control-types should be forced to live alone, or maybe all together on a desert island...they wouldn't last a week.

It's up to you to find the courage to confront this situation, if you want to. If not, trash the e-mail..

Whatever your descision, we're all with ya, kid!!

Head of D.O.C.
Sir Hamster of Elderberry
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait ... there's a perfect solution here ... you just need to get child-bride/Dad in touch with your NFH. Wink

ni! i!u
mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Hamster of Elderberry wrote:
NFH

Translation please

#Usa

Taunter in Training

Plus

Sir Hamster of Elderberry
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohrorless wrote:
NFH

Translation please

Sure thing!!!

NFH = 地獄からの隣人
NFH = 邻居从地狱
NFH = 나락에서 이웃사람
NFH = buren van hel
NFH = vizinhos do inferno
NFH = соседи от ада
NFH = voisins d'enfer

Wow! Babelfish has really changed since the last time I tried it! Smile

Further information (perhaps something like what you wanted in the first place) can be found in the following threads:

http://www.kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=102288#102288
http://www.kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=109402#109402

ni! i!u

PS: NFH = Neighbors From Hell
mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFH = Neighbors From Hell

Thanks SHoE!

http://www.kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=102288#102288

Jeez Michelle, how are you surviving with them still there? I remember the posts about the dog, but I did not know about the other stuff. WOW Shocked .

Has it quieted down at all?

As for the cops just being nice because it is the job.....I work for the NYPD. I have seen plenty of cops in my time there. There are cops that will be courteous because they have to, there are those that will show up and do the job and there are those that are actually nice. I would like to think that he was one of the last group.

Who knows, maybe he took a fancy to our Michelle. It wouldn't be a bad thing for some happiness to go your way. So go throw yourself down in front of the precinct. Maybe he will give you some mouth to mouth! Wink
#ni-1

#Usa

Taunter in Training

Plus

Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seejay, that must have been truly awful for your mother and for you and your brother. I find it hard to imagine that any woman could have one bad marriage after another like that, but it does happen especially when your confidence is really low. I hope life improved for all of you after you stood up to the last jerk.
As for a face-to-face between me, my father and the child-bride, I can't see it ever happening as they are in Indonesia and I haven't seen my father for a few years.

Sir Hamster - Laughing
The NFH disappeared on the day after Christmas and we haven't seen them since....until yesterday. We were hoping that they had cleared out and weren't coming back, but their stuff was still in the house. I called the police out one night last week because two young fellas were wandering around in the house. They were gone by the time the police arrived, no surprise there, and the place is so smashed up and disgustingly messy that the police said there was no way anybody could tell whether they had broken in or just walked in. They also thought it could possibly be squatters starting to move in. Anyway the NFH arrived home yesterday, and then they yelled at each other until nearly 5 o'clock this morning. I haven't had much sleep and I'm very tired so you'd all better be very quiet and avoid typing loudly. Yawn. Confused Wink

John, see comment above. Wink
I haven't seen the nice policeman again, but I'm sure now that the NFH are back there will be plenty of reasons to keep calling them out. Rolling Eyes
I was debating whether to call them at around 3 this morning, but thought that maybe things would have quietened down by the time they arrived and I would have just been wasting their time. The policewoman at the station said to call them out as much as I need to but I keep thinking that I don't want to hold them up when maybe they're needed elsewhere for more important things. Also, the police station here is closed at night and all the calls go through to Townsville police who then get in touch with whoever is on duty here.

mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle wrote:
I haven't seen the nice policeman again, but I'm sure now that the NFH are back there will be plenty of reasons to keep calling them out. Rolling Eyes
I was debating whether to call them at around 3 this morning, but thought that maybe things would have quietened down by the time they arrived and I would have just been wasting their time. The policewoman at the station said to call them out as much as I need to but I keep thinking that I don't want to hold them up when maybe they're needed elsewhere for more important things. Also, the police station here is closed at night and all the calls go through to Townsville police who then get in touch with whoever is on duty here.

Well keep calling, I'm sure he will show up at some point. Wink

Don't be afraid to call them. You might think they are needed elsewhere one time and you are the only one that does need them. There are dispatchers and supervisors that can and WILL decide the priority of the call. Plus (I presume) they have radios that can be used to send them to another call if one arises & is more important.

Call them. Trust me they would rather have some boring paperwork to fill outregarding your call (after flirting with you for a while Wink) than to have to fill out what we call and aided report (when someone needs to go to the hospital) or stand watch crime scene and the dead bodies in it.

#Usa

Taunter in Training

Plus

A Shrubbery
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... than to have to fill out what we call and aided report (when someone needs to go to the hospital) or stand watch crime scene and the dead bodies in it.

I trust Michelle not to kill them. (or at least to hide the bodies really well) Rolling Eyes

KWSN - A Shrubbery
Shrubbing since 2000 for the KaNI!ghts.
alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(or at least to hide the bodies really well)

And we'll help her. Wink
mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Shrubbery wrote:
I trust Michelle not to kill them.

Unfortunately, that is not the senario that came to mind. I know Michelle wouldn't do that. NFHs sound like they just might do something to cause it to happen.

#Usa

Taunter in Training

Plus

jstar
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you people might not remember me, I posted here a few times but that was more than a year ago. I still drop by from time to time to see what's cooking in this crazy place.

Michelle, two things:

1) You do not have to answer the e-mail. I got a couple of e-mails from someone I used to work with, and didn't like. I ignored the e-mails completely. They stopped coming.

2) Did you consider the possibility that your dad really sent out the e-mail, masquerading as her?
KWSN imcrazynow
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alpha_fruit wrote:
Quote:

And we'll help her. Wink

May I suggest a wood chipper? You just back it up to a large body of water and use it to feed the fish. Then chop up lots of branches with it and then wash thouroughly. Twisted Evil #ni-1 Wink

And a few that won't update for some reason.

4870 GPU
alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the crazy man: then wash thouroughly
with lots of bleach. #evil

Last edited by alpha_fruit on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Shrubbery wrote:

Naturally we will help.

Wood chipper is a good idea, EXCEPT you could never really get it properly cleaned.

If anyone knows of a "storage" place...... A good hiding place should never be underestimated. Somewhere they could stay until they can't be identified without a good dentist.

#Usa

Taunter in Training

Plus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: