KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Albert not running

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN BOINC'ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cendoubleu
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Albert not running Reply with quote

Hi folks, this maybe a real dumb question but hey. I have had the albert process running fine up until tonight when I noticed it was not running in my process list. The boinc-client is running ok. From looking at the results I haven't reported anything in since the 28 May. Does anyone know how to get albert re-started. I'm running Mepis Linux here. Thanks
Son Goku
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your Tasks tab. It won't run if you don't have any E@H results that need processing.

Then again, if you do have E@H tasks in that tab, you might need to look a bit deeper. Such as whether you had inadvertently suspended the project, WUs, or whatever. Also make sure it's set to allow new work fetch.

It could be that BOINC is paying off some long term debt to other projects, so isn't fetching Einstein work for awhile.
cendoubleu
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Son Goku. How do I check the tasks tab?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN BOINC'ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: