KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sensitive serious discussion may offend
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Science News and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cohiba
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Sensitive serious discussion may offend Reply with quote

Ok was curious if anyone else believes we were conned, robbed and definetly not told the truth about 9-11.

Just finished watching this - warning long but good video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Video doesn't say anything I haven't been thinking for a long time. Especialy the whole pentagon thing. I believe it could be possible for the towers to have collapsed from the planes, but this video even makes me question that. Besides won't be the first time i've said or done something that makes Government agents show up at my door.

I listen to a lot of talk radio on my hour drive to and from work, and keep hearing more and more people thinking ya know what we were snowed and 9-11 was us hitting our selves. Granted some of the talk radio was a morning show called coast to coast am - Lots of loonies. But the afternoon and evening more respectable shows that try and cut off the conspiracy theorists. Have been recieving more and more calls on programs that are both conservitave, and on liberal radio.

We may never know the 100% excact cause for 9-11 and I don't mean to diminish the sacrifice and loss of people, but what if those 2900+ people died so people could get rich, not even the death penalty would be sufficient in my book, not with all the lives lost and affected by lies.

Expect some non serious posts and some may consider me a loonie now but just curious if i'm alone or some of loonies in other countries or here have though man those dumb americans.
Sir Hamster of Elderberry
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way I have time to watch that, but I find it hard to believe that any such large scale deception could be carried out and gotten away with. That doesn't mean we weren't conned, robbed, or not told the truth, just that given two explanations for an event, the simpler explanation is more likely to be true (ie: Occam's Razor). Are any of these conspiracies really simpler than what (we think) actually happened?

Anyway, that's as much of an opinion as I will offer, given that I don't really know what these alternate theories are.
Fart in your gen direxion
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That file is also available on Emule for watching at one's leisure on your TV thus not having to sit in front of a PC for 81 minutes Confused .

I'm d/ling it now, and will give it a watch.

Thanks for the heads-up, although like Shoe, I'm skeptical Confused .

#ni-2
alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I detest the way GWB is running my country, I doubt he has enough of a mind to pull that off. He has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time.

That doesn't stop me from thinking something is not kosher down in DC, there.

Maybe wiretaps on everyones telephones? #Mad
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fart in your gen direxion wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up, although like Shoe, I'm skeptical Confused .

#ni-2

Dangit! NO fair agreeing with me!! Now I gotta go find a whole new opinion!!! #Mad Twisted Evil Laughing #ni-1

ni! i!u
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Hamster of Elderberry wrote:
Dangit! NO fair agreeing with me!! Now I gotta go find a whole new opinion!!! #Mad Twisted Evil Laughing #ni-1

Why ? I'm a MORON - 1st degree, and you're a rancid, flea-bitten pinheaded rodent Mad . Seems only appropriate that we'd agree Cool .
braddblk
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't be the first time some dumb (GWB) had his strings pulled and the best lie is the one that is part truth or at least repeated enough to sound like it. #Mad

I a lumberjack and I'm ok
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fart in your gen direxion wrote:

Why ? I'm a MORON - 1st degree, and you're a rancid, flea-bitten pinheaded rodent Mad . Seems only appropriate that we'd agree Cool .

Who ya callin' pinheaded?

Well ... OK ... so maybe my head is on the smallish side, but I save a lot of money on hats! Now if you will excuse me, I need to find a really good conspiracy to become fanactical about.

ni! i!u
A Shrubbery
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I'm against conspiracy theories, but I don't beleive political leaders/government whatever/etc are intelligent and coherent enough as a body to pull off a major coverup for any length of time or complexity.

Was that contorted enough to lose most of you? Good. Now, probably unrelated to what Cohiba was origionally aiming at, the result was absolutely used for nefarious purposes. We've been grossly lied to, deceived, cheated, misled, etc ever since and that is all finally collapsing back upon the instigators.

I hold the dubious record of never missing a presidential election, umm 7-8ish, I forget, and have yet to vote for a winning president. Guess I'm just special that way. And no, I didn't vote for Kerry either. They're both dorks.

KWSN - A Shrubbery
Shrubbing since 2000 for the KaNI!ghts.
jbyram2
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just more likely that radicals hijacked the plane out of hatred, like a suicide bomber, than that some one did it out of greed.

The brain I'm wearing makes me eat chocolate and cry!!
Something Completely different
Cohiba
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alpha_fruit wrote:
As much as I detest the way GWB is running my country, I doubt he has enough of a mind to pull that off. He has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time.

That doesn't stop me from thinking something is not kosher down in DC, there.

Maybe wiretaps on everyones telephones? #Mad

Oh i agree no way GWB could have been the mastermind, but with all the clandestine programs and things our government has done over the years, it still would not surprise me.
alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that's why he couldn't make it in the work force, that's all I'm saying about that.

Being President doesn't mean you need any brains, just a sharp pointy pencil and a "dinger". Laughing Razz Wink
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alpha_fruit wrote:
Maybe that's why he couldn't make it in the work force, that's all I'm saying about that.

Being President doesn't mean you need any brains, just a sharp pointy pencil and a "dinger". Laughing Razz Wink

Dear Alpha_fruit,

So what you are saying is that, if given a nicely sharpened pencil, our very own Jolly Green Genome Giant could run for President?!? Shocked I hope you know what you may have started here. I think the Green party is about to get a new contenter!! Wink

ni! i!u
alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH NO!!!! What have I done?? Please we don't need the Green Party here, the rain is keeping my part of the country very green.

I'm taking my sharp pointy pencil back, you can't have it. Rolling Eyes Shocked #ni-1 Wink
Jolly Green Genome Giant
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you are saying is that, if given a nicely sharpened pencil, our very own Jolly Green Genome Giant could run for President?!? Shocked I hope you know what you may have started here. I think the Green party is about to get a new contenter!! ;)ni! i!u

I hereby accept your nomination to be the Green Party candidate Shocked . I mean who better than me Very Happy !!! Besides, the vegetable spokesman job has slowed down a bit ever since I started making..........movies Confused . Ever heard of the famous pron move titled "The Green Door" ? Well my latest release is titled "The Green Monster" .

I'll be forming my election team soon and establishing my platform, but I can tell you that I'm greatly inspired by the great Theodore Roosevelt. Teddy is famous for the saying "Speak softly and carry a big dick ". Wellll, that pretty much sums me up Laughing . Although I may need to work on the speaking softly part and tone down my Ho Ho Ho's !!!

Jolly Green Genome Giant

Pickles are good for you, so BITE ME !

I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cohiba
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grawlfang
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've hads our own little mini conspirancy here in the UK with7/7 (which had the added bonus of not confusing anyone with the order of the day/month - sorry to be somewhat flippant but I've posted about the original Uk event in some detail).

I've known for many years that the USA has been clearly controlled and manipulated society (you all may think you have free will and free speech but, honestly, you don't), but with Blear (sorry, blair) in 'charge' here in the UK we're running up that hill fast behind you...

At least we have the likes of Prescott (the fat 'cocktail sausage' shag merchant), Kelly (nimby) et al to keep us Brits slightly amused - who's your FOF (Figure of Fun) ?

Ni!
Fang

KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alpha_fruit wrote:
OH NO!!!! What have I done?? Please we don't need the Green Party here, the rain is keeping my part of the country very green.

I'm taking my sharp pointy pencil back, you can't have it. Rolling Eyes Shocked #ni-1 Wink

Dear Lady Alpha_fruit,

You need to think about this decision VERY carefully. Consider the options and decide who you would rather have pretending to run our country: JGGG, or JEB??? Shocked

I think its time we give Mr. Green Genes a well-honed #2. Really now, it's not like he can do any worse. Confused

Grawlfang wrote:
I've known for many years that the USA has been clearly controlled and manipulated society (you all may think you have free will and free speech but, honestly, you don't), but with Blear (sorry, blair) in 'charge' here in the UK we're running up that hill fast behind you...

Wow! There are so many good answers to this, I'll just have to try them all!! Very Happy

1) Controlled and manipulated?? Why the USA is a pillar of Democracy and Freedom, and always will be as long as it's citizens are vigilant and ... ... Ooh! Something Shiny!

2) That's right! Day by day we are losing more and more of our freedoms and rights. I say it's time to take a stand! It's time we get together to ***DING-DONG*** ... excuse me a moment ... be right back, gotta go answer the door ... two guys in black suits ... probably selling something ... #Vamp #Vamp

3) Controlled and manipulated? We are not controlled and manipulated. We live in a free society and may say or do as we please. We are not controlled and manipulated and we live in a free society and may say or do as we please and we are not controlled or manipulated and we live in a free society and may say or do as we please and we are not controlled or manipulated and we live in a free society and may say or do as we please and we are not controlled or manipulated and ... (eek! this gives me the creeps just typing it! Shocked).

Great fun! Anyone else want to give it a try??? Oh! Here's sometihing fun I found on the way here.

ni! i!u
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, our own little grinning Johnny Howard is becoming like GWB's puppy. My stomach turns while watching his playful antics on the news. You can almost see his tail wagging and his tongue hanging out when GWB pats him on the head. Rolling Eyes

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Science News and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: