KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Majestic - 12 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Humanitarian DC Teams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fart in your gen direxion
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Majestic - 12 ? Reply with quote

It doesn't look so Majestic to me .

Somehow I don't think the M-12 project is keeping the folks at Google awake at night Very Happy . It looks like a grenade got tossed into the M-12 datacenter .

Since the project is based in the UK, I think da Griz' is his LAN/WAN manager cuz whoever he is, it's for certain he's a looney ! He probably spruced the place up before the piccie was taken ( e.g. removed the empty pizza boxes and Mountain Dew containers etc.). I shudder to think what it looked like before Laughing.

But I grant that the nutbird in the piccie that writes the code is a software genius Cool .

http://www.majestic12.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1516

Flatulenty yours,

Sir Fart

The Prince of Noxious Fumigations
The Earl of Eruption
The Baron of Breaking Wind
The Marquis of the Malodorous
The Monarch of Methane
Loony Emeritus
Majestic12
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Majestic - 12 ? Reply with quote

The picture does not show shelf with Holy Grail on it Razz
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Holy Grail ?!

You have the Holy Grail Shocked ? But that is what we seek Cool ! Give it up, you URL crawling loony silly person and we'll make you a gift of bountiful shrubbery.

Here's our contribution thus far today: http://www.majestic12.co.uk/projects/dsearch/teaminfo.php?id=24 . Please take special note of yours truly's bodacious contribution Cool .

Also, those other two evil and despicable teams: Crunchers Inc. and Chicky Babe Hunters are right on our heels http://www.majestic12.co.uk/ Mad .

If we throw in a sheep or two (or maybe a maid or a regular cleaning service Laughing ), is there anyway you could transfer a few billion of their shrubberies to our team if you know what I mean and I think that you do . Or maybe you could just wipe them off the map for us ? Throw them under a software bus or sumthin' Twisted Evil ? The Knights are into occasional skullduggery if it suits our purpose Cool .

I meant what I said about you being a genius and all, but never forget you're also a full-fledged loony. We can tell these things about people, it's a gift Cool . You were drawn here to our humble URL, out of choice of billions and billions of 'em, by our Loony Magnet (tm) Wink .

Also, from this point forward, kindly make sure our humble URL is included in every URL bucket you send out so we may attract more nutjobs to our team Very Happy .

And oh yes, some of these teams we compete against do not have webbie sites. We have a desire to taunt the bloomers off of them. You'll find that friendly rivalry will increase production for your most deserving project. The Knights are not above sucking up a bit if it suits our purpose Cool .

We did not want to "bring the fight" to your forum http://www.majestic12.co.uk/forum/ as most Knights are not potty trained Crying or Very sad . Not me though, heh heh, no really, no problem with me in that area Embarassed . We need a place in your forum where we can deliver devastating taunts to other teams and make them run away like the baby girls that they are Razz . Or post our linkie in your webbie site so we may bring the nancy boys to our turf where we'll cut them down like cordwood with our sharpened herrings Twisted Evil . We'll bite their legs off Confused !!!!

Do come visit us again, and next time bring the Grail. We just want to borrow it, we'll return it, really Twisted Evil .

#ni-1

Flatulenty yours,

Sir Fart

The Prince of Noxious Fumigations
The Earl of Eruption
The Baron of Breaking Wind
The Marquis of the Malodorous
The Monarch of Methane
Loony Emeritus

Last edited by Fart in your gen direxion on Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:52 am; edited 13 times in total
Majestic12
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fart in your gen direxion wrote:
I meant what I said about you being a genius and all, but never forget you're also a full-fledged loony.

ehehe, ain't we all (loonies)? Rolling Eyes

Thanks!

Your crawling is fine, don't get too obseccesed with stats, its important to find the holy Grrrail - alternative to top search engines - stats in this question are just for fun #ni-2
Mildew
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the stats are just for fun! Very Happy
But if there was no fun running the project, then no one would run it. Wink

Mildew the stats whore Embarassed

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur?
Majestic12
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mildew wrote:

As soon as finish most critican things (url loading, update to SE) I am going to revise stats and add new ones Smile
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majestic12 wrote:
Mildew wrote:

As soon as finish most critical things (url loading, update to SE) I am going to revise stats and add new ones Smile

Name: Alex Chudnovsky
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite artist: Prince
Job title: CEO, CTO, CFO, Head cook and bottle washer of the Majestic - 12 project and pimp for our swedish stats whore, Mildew Rolling Eyes

alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, Sir Fart!! Laughing Laughing
Majestic12
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pic Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Humanitarian DC Teams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: