KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Survey finds many Brits dial N — for naked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you talk on the phone nude?
yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

rotciv KOTHRT
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Survey finds many Brits dial N — for naked Reply with quote

REUTERS
Updated: 1:26 p.m. ET March 23, 2006
LONDON - Up to a third of telephone users in the Britain make calls in the nude, with men more prone to do it without clothes than women, a survey revealed on Thursday.Research commissioned by Britain’s Post Office, which offers a fledgling home phone service, revealed that 40 percent of men admitted to nattering naked compared with 27 percent of women. The results were based on a survey of 1,500 telephone users

Do you talk on the phone in the nude? * 29062 responses
Yes (and I'm a male)30%
No (male)31%

Yes (female)20%
No (female)19%

The research also showed that people were so busy that one in 10 people admitted to wandering off and leaving the caller talking to themselves.
Al Dente
Prince
Prince

Location: Leodis, the jewel at the end of the yellow brick road (or M1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Survey finds many Brits dial N — for naked Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes (and I'm a male)30%

Add one to that, but only when the inconsiderate b*gg*rs ring me when I haven't got any clothes on. Surprised

Quote:
The research also showed that ... one in 10 people admitted to wandering off and leaving the caller talking to themselves.

I've found that a very effective technique for putting cold-callers off their stride (I don't think it's in their script). #Sleep

. . My Milestones . . My Full BOINC list
rotciv KOTHRT
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since people talk on the in the nude, makes you wonder now who and how many responds to forums in the buff?
#Beer

Last edited by rotciv KOTHRT on Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rotciv KOTHRT wrote:
Since people talk on the in the nude, makes you wonder how respond to forums in the buff?
#Beer

Eew. Confused

Al Dente wrote:
Quote:

The research also showed that ... one in 10 people admitted to wandering off and leaving the caller talking to themselves.

I've found that a very effective technique for putting cold-callers off their stride (I don't think it's in their script).

I'll have to try that one next time. Laughing

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: