KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[RT] For the BOYS only --- WOMEN NOT ALLOWED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Brother Maynard's Pizzeria and Library of Ancient Wisdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dagger
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little did the ladies realize, but there was a third, hidden camera, that no one knew about.
alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I knock out the camera, I hear all this gawd awful noise coming from below the floor. Just about this time I see movement to the left just out of sight of the other two girls. I try to slide over to that area to get a better look when I dropped my bazooka. Now I'm up sh*ts creek, Michelle, Randy run for cover, I'll splain later.
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shell jumps up from the floor, grabs for Alpha's bazooka and misses. Alpha is sliding across the floor in the opposite direction and looks like she's about to crash into the wall when she screeches to a halt and stares at something on the other side of the room.

Alpha's bazooka is just out of reach, but Shell knows she can get if she really tries....
A large hand reaches down and beats her to it.

"Well, well, well. What were you planning to do with this little beauty, Missy."

The room goes silent and all eyes turn to the man now holding the bazooka.

"That's right, ladies. The Mod Squad is in town."

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonnyv or one of the mods...

If the girls and boys keep rambling on like this it could turn into a rather long thread, and not really relevent to the Round Table. I was just wondering if this thread and the "Ladies only" might be better off in the Gorge with the other long-winded silly threads.

Last edited by Michelle on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
jbyram2
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Randy lazily flicks her tail and flings a dollop of chocolate pudding on the third microcam, disabling it.

"MOd squad? Can't you see we are in a life and death battle with an angry bear here...OOOF!" Michelle loses her balance when she uses a very corpulent penguin by mistake, and falls backside first into the chocolate pudding pit. There is a large crackling sound as some of her spy equipment is shorted out by the pudding.

The bear is distracted a moment by the smell of burning chocolate.

The Mod takes well practiced aim with the bazooka and

*CLIK*

The bazooka misfires, having been damaged when it was dropped.

Remembering how when he was just a cub and a hunter shot his mother, the bear turns to the dapper mod and growls, as only a punched-in-the-face,-bruised-by-penguins-being-swung-at-it,-still-hungry-and-ticked-off- because-the-penguins-got-all-the-fish,-and-now-your-the-guy-who-shot- my-mom? bear can growl. The mod runs away screaming, and the bear follows him out into the woods.

The penguins mutter happy thoughts to themselves, mostly because they are nearly unconcious.

The brain I'm wearing makes me eat chocolate and cry!!
Something Completely different
Sir Hamster of Elderberry
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To heck with the micro cameras, I oughta set up grandstands and sell tickets! Wink

As for the suggestion of moving the thread ...

... he said, glancing nervously over at the penguin-battered bear, now collapsed atop the moderator controls. "Why don't we let it rest for a few more pages, and maybe it will wander over there by itself?"

ni! i!u
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Whew, that was a close call. I thought we were donediddlyunfor that time," says Alpha, breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Lady Randy and Shell literally slither out of the rasslin' pit, covered in chocolate pud from head to toe and dripping all over the floor. Half-stunned, twitching penguins litter the floor of the Men's Room.

"Do you think they set us up?" asks Shell as she notices something strange near the flipper of the pengiun near her foot. She kneels down for a closer look.
"Well, what do you know. Come and check this out."

Lady Randy and Alpha kneel beside her, shaking their heads, when they see what she has found.

"No doubt about it now. 'SAK Dive Team 2004'. I'll just bet the others have got the same tattoo in the same place."

There is a tapping sound coming from the vicinity of the trapdoor. The girls look at each other and grin.

"Helloooo, is it safe to come out yet? Dagger needs his clothes and these hairy spiders are really getting annoying."

"Not yet, Jammy. The mean old bear just tried to eat the Mod Squad, and the penguins have run out of fish and now they're trying to eat Lady Randy!" says Shell, trying to add a touch of panic to her voice without overdoing it.

"Oh, okay." Jammy lowers his voice, not realising that the girls can still hear him. "It must have been the bear or the penguins that knocked the cameras out. They're not onto us."

alpha_fruit
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting out of this mess is going to cost those guys, they knew what they were doing was all wrong.

Shells, alpha and Randy scooted out and around that choco mess and flew right outside to hose off.

The guys thought they would be smart and climb out of that spider basement, but not so fast boys, those penguins picked the bear up and used him to block their way out, now what we gonna do Dags, said sHoE.

Oh heck, lets make a run for it, as they slid to their butts on all that choco mess the girls left on the floor.

Dags was knocked completely out and sHoE was shaking his head as though trying to clear the cob webs out. No such luck as right at this moment someone came in the front door, Rut Roh we better climb back in that basement, com'on Dags wake up, aw heck I'll drag him by his heels and with that a big bump, bump, bump, bump was heard all over the house.

Dagger
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagger woke up and held both his hands to his head and said,"WAAAHHH!". What happened to me?. The back of his head was throbbing with pain.
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHoE fidgets guiltily. "Oh, you're awake, Daggy. You wouldn't believe what just happened. See that penguin over there? No, not that one. The biggest one. Yeah, that's him. We were trying to escape and he kicked you in the head. It was a massive blow that knocked you clean out. I was just trying to get you back to safety. What was that? Oh noooo. I wasn't dragging you along the floor."

Daggy looks around the room and sees no sign of the girls, just a mob of angry recovering penguins and a hungry bear closing in on them.

"Back into the hole!" he yells.

Sir Hamster shakes his head and sighs as he shoots back in through the trapdoor. "SAK really needs to get those penguins under control. I thought he said they were his best team."

KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder I'm so tired today, I've been busy! Shocked

Sir Hamster thinks better of going down the spider-hole, and sits down amidst the penguins to try and think of a way to move an unconcious bear off of the moderator controls.

ni! i!u
Silly American Kanigit
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly out of nowhere SAK appears at the door with a huge bucket of Krill, 1 mop, a wet/dry vac and a can of bear repellant.
"Sorry about that fellow
L Shocked Shocked #ni-2 I was in the girls only room when I heard all the commotion."

While spraying the bear repellant into the air he takes a quick look at Sir Hamster "Hey! that's my hat you've got on, give that back to me please I need it for the dive team championships." Sir Hamster suddenly jumps up from amongst the penguins and pulls Sir SAK's mustache off.

"See" says sir SAK, "I tried to tell you that it wasn't yours."

Astonished Sir Hamster proceeds to put Sir SAK's mustache back on but it keeps sliding down his face because of all the pudding.

Meanwhile...
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile ... whilst grappling for the misappropriated mustache, Sir Hamster notices for the first time the now chocolate besmirched can Sir SAK is holding, and misreads "Bear Repellant" as "Beer Repellant". Thinking of his secret stash of Leinys and Fat Tire and panicking, he forgets all about the mustache, shouts "NO!!!", and runs off to protect his precious brews, pausing only to grab his hat and italicize the text on his way to the refrigerator.

ni! i!u
RandyOtters
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, Lady Randy, Alpha, Shell and some mysterious other women...or are they women at all???? Shocked - slowly go over to the trap door and tell the spiders, who are in reality nano-robots, to nip the boys bottoms back to their own domain. Unfortunately, the Beer Repellant was so potent an mixture of gin and tequila, that the poor creatures misread the signal and proceeded to nip the penguins, who got all excited and awoke the bear, who was so not amused proceeded to throw pudding balls at the boys.....there-by getting them to hide-ho to the lower dungons where they discovered the terrible secret that the women have been hiding all this time! Their faces, Dagger, SAK, Sir Hamster, all male kNIghts were stunned and one or two even fainted...they couldn't believe that the girls were harboring......

rats, ran out of computer time... #evil #ni-1

http://www.secondlife.com/?u=637266dd8e744cb2aa7d55bddd841b14
http://www.secondlife.com/join/?u=637266dd8e744cb2aa7d55bddd841b14
http://www.secondlife.com/events/index.php?date=1159340400&u=637266dd8e744cb2aa7d55bddd841b14
Dagger
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the terrible beast of ARRRGHHH!!. Upon sight of the beast, everyone yelled,"Run Away!, Run Away!, Run Away!." They ran so fast out of the trapdoor that the bear, SAK's penguins and everything in that room got boweled over by the mad panic. Sir Dagger was last seen streaking towards the house, presumably to get some clean trousers on.
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyOtters wrote:
Meanwhile, Lady Randy, Alpha, Shell and some mysterious other women...or are they women at all???? Shocked - slowly go over to the trap door and tell the spiders, who are in reality nano-robots, to nip the boys bottoms back to their own domain. ...

Sir Hamster pauses from his beer rescue mission long enough to tap Lady RandyOtters on the shoulder, and point to the name of the thread she is in. Razz

ni! i!u
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Men's Room is utter chaos - Lady Randy doesn't know where she is, Sir Hamster saved his beer but can't get to the moderator controls, Daggy can't find his pants, there are penguins in various states of consciousness strewn everywhere, the bear is hungry, SAK is dispensing krill like it's going out of fashion, Alpha has lost Lady Randy's corsette, the chocolate pud is strewn from one end of the place to the other, Jammy has disappeared, the terrible beast of ARRRGHHH!! has escaped from his cage, and Shell is still feeling sheepish after playing up so much yesterday and last night so she's decided to sit in the corner until it's safe to come out.

jbyram2
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey... There's a secret tunnel! " the guys all exclaimed at once.

"That's how those girls got in here." Says Jammy, temporarily reappearing out from under his invisibility cloak. "Let's see where it leads"
They creep past several High tech survelliance stations, "looks like someone had hidden cameras set up" and pause at the four monitors, two of which are showing electronic snow, one showing solid brown, and one showing them all standing around the monitors, looking at themselves looking at themselves looking at themselves looking at themselves looking at themselveslooking at themselves looking at themselves

Shaking his head suddenly, Jammy awakes to find that the other guys had moved on down the tunnel without him, and rushes to catch up. he comes upon a trapdoor, of similar construction to what he had left belw the boys room, he hears the sound of a pillow fight going on, and chocolate being eaten. He opens it to find..

The brain I'm wearing makes me eat chocolate and cry!!
Something Completely different
RandyOtters
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Lady Randy, devoid of her leather corsette, blushing profusely at trying to clear out the boys from their own domain only to have them get wise to her little tricks....*sigh*....Shell and Alpha tries to console her with tempting tid-bits and promises of personal massages from .... a special someone...but she hides under the pillows... Embarassed

http://www.secondlife.com/?u=637266dd8e744cb2aa7d55bddd841b14
http://www.secondlife.com/join/?u=637266dd8e744cb2aa7d55bddd841b14
http://www.secondlife.com/events/index.php?date=1159340400&u=637266dd8e744cb2aa7d55bddd841b14
KWSN ArchBishop
KWSN ArchBishop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Hamster, distracted by other matters for a few days, bravely hopes these Looneys don't burn down the entire castle while he is away ...

He also briefly wonders why anyone would wear a corsett in a chocolate pudding tub, or how they might have lost such a thing unknowingly. After short consideration, he wisely decides it is just one of those things man-was-not-meant-to-know, and leaves it at that. Shocked

... The burning thought of what might happen in a few days of absence continues to plague Sir Hamster. Given nothing to keep themselves occupied, they will certainly find new way to cause trouble. Far better to give them something to keep them busy! After a moment of thought, he has an idea. After consulting the phone directory under "Gorilla Delivery Services", he places a phone call:

"Hello, Joe's 800 Pound Gorlla Delivery Service?" he says, "I'll take two ..."

Wink Wink ni! i!u Wink Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Brother Maynard's Pizzeria and Library of Ancient Wisdom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: