KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[CJ] Day in the life of Cohiba
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Brother Maynard's Pizzeria and Library of Ancient Wisdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a really good reply typed up and ready to submit two days ago, when the phone rang. It was a drunkish ex calling from France and ranting on about his latest drama, and by the time I got back to the computer I'd been logged out. Rolling Eyes Now I can't remember what the good reply said.

Cohiba, I'm surprised you only received 2,500. It really doesn't seem fair at all, but I guess by that stage the best thing to do was to just accept it. I know how mentally and emotionally exhausting all the divorce crap is, but at least now it's done and you can start to look forward. I hope that the cats and tortoises went to good homes, and I'm so glad you've got your lovely dog.
Try to take some time now to just relax and recover if you can. This will help to clear your head a bit, and help you to think more clearly about where you want to go from here. Things will get better for you.

#ni-1

*hugs*

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Brother Maynard's Pizzeria and Library of Ancient Wisdom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: