KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SquarePants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: SquarePants Reply with quote

Ni!

Well, I made stats history today by being the first Knight who got a stat named after him (her/ it/ they)!

I asked Bok, who graciously accepted my spam, to create a new category of stat that would encompass (ass is in that word Ha! ) a metric that would capture the total sum output of the effort expended in BOINC. Mirbs are the number of categories that you have a score in, (i.e. 1ks, 10ks, etc.) TeraMirbs are the ones in which your Mirbs are ranked in the Top 100 of Boinc users.

I suggested that a total Breadth and Depth of numbers which included EVERY Mega Milestone you had would give a total value to the power of Scale, absolute numbers, and Scope, the number of projects participated in.

I so ever humbly suggested it should be "SquarePants".

That sucker took the bait!

Just kidding, I am honored to be added the list of such great luminaries such as: Clank (I can't remember but his face rings a bell) , Maxwell, (from oil Drop Experiment fame) Vaio (I think he works for SONY), Gibson (he makes guitars) MiRB, (from the planet X43klw3!@#$, ), and of course the Great Bok! Ruler of all statistics.

So Glad to have a new stat that measures true power!

Zombie67! I am gunning for ya.....

SBSP
Creator of the SquarePants metric

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
sir spuddly buddly
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can one say but super congrats! #ni-1

Thanks for all the time, energy and money you put in

Click every day at http://naturarvet.se/en/ to save a forest!
John Galt 007
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: SquarePants Reply with quote

And I'm #2..... Twisted Evil

KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant wrote:
Ni!

Well, I made stats history today by being the first Knight who got a stat named after him (her/ it/ they)!

I asked Bok, who graciously accepted my spam, to create a new category of stat that would encompass (ass is in that word Ha! ) a metric that would capture the total sum output of the effort expended in BOINC. Mirbs are the number of categories that you have a score in, (i.e. 1ks, 10ks, etc.) TeraMirbs are the ones in which your Mirbs are ranked in the Top 100 of Boinc users.

I suggested that a total Breadth and Depth of numbers which included EVERY Mega Milestone you had would give a total value to the power of Scale, absolute numbers, and Scope, the number of projects participated in.

I so ever humbly suggested it should be "SquarePants".

That sucker took the bait!

Just kidding, I am honored to be added the list of such great luminaries such as: Clank (I can't remember but his face rings a bell) , Maxwell, (from oil Drop Experiment fame) Vaio (I think he works for SONY), Gibson (he makes guitars) MiRB, (from the planet X43klw3!@#$, ), and of course the Great Bok! Ruler of all statistics.

So Glad to have a new stat that measures true power!

Zombie67! I am gunning for ya.....

SBSP
Creator of the SquarePants metric

http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/banner.php?user=[KWSN]John%20Galt%20007
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=f7e8c5dfbccfce7e6054e7a84c151aa4&theme=4.png

( • )Y( • )
Cow_tipping
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the stats and on your Prime verification:
Quote:
PrimeGrid: GFN-131072 Mega Prime!
On 26 November 2016, 05:43:10 UTC, PrimeGrid’s Generalized Fermat Prime Search found the Generalized Fermat mega prime:

44330870^131072+1

The prime is 1,002,270 digits long and enters Chris Caldwell's The Largest Known Primes Database ranked 19th for Generalized Fermat primes and 196th overall.

The discovery was made by Eric Eskam (Doc No ) of the United States using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 in an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz with 8GB RAM, running Microsoft Windows 10 Professional. This GPU took about 25 minutes to probable prime (PRP) test with GeneferOCL4. Eric is a member of the Heinlein Fans team.

The was verified on 29 November 2016, 00:17:19 UTC by KWSN-SpongeBob SquarePants of Nepal using an NVIDIA Quadro 4000 in an Intel(R) Xeon(R) W3960 CPU @ 3.47GHz with 12GB RAM, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise. This GPU took about 1 hour 4 minutes to probable prime (PRP) test with GeneferOCL4. Brent is a member of The Knights Who Say Ni! team.

The PRP was confirmed prime by an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz with 12GB RAM, running Windows 7 Professional. This computer took about 7 hours 10 minutes to complete the primality test using LLR.

For more details please see the official announcement .

JumpinJohnny
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Prime Congrats Reply with quote

Big Mega Congratz to SBSP #ni-1

verified "by KWSN-SpongeBob SquarePants of Nepal"
Cow_tipping
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, where could someone find the SBSP stats?

In a Pineapple under the sea? Rolling Eyes
JumpinJohnny
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cow_tipping wrote:
btw, where could someone find the SBSP stats?
In a Pineapple under the sea? Rolling Eyes

The "SpongeBob List" is http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=mmakers&subproj=squarepants

- or is a stat an article of clothing that a sponge might wear?
furniture?
body part?
jelly fishing gear?
pet snail food?
Fart in your gen direxion
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would Sir SpongeBob SquarePants, normally a sea dweller, now be a resident of Nepal Shocked ?

Me thinks there is something nefarious afoot Confused . I think it's possible the yellow porous one is dead Sad , and his identity and bountiful shrubberies has been stolen by a mountain dweller Mad . We must not allow this to stand, so sit the @#$% down !

We must mount a Knightly quest for Nepal Mad . Gather up your coconuts and all of the african swallows at your disposal, we shall ride at dawn #ni-2 .

Flatulenty yours,

Sir Fart

The Prince of Noxious Fumigations
The Earl of Eruption
The Baron of Breaking Wind
The Marquis of the Malodorous
The Monarch of Methane
Loony Emeritus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: