KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knights taking it to Black Ops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Knights taking it to Black Ops Reply with quote

Ni!

Well my short lived job got me enough scratch to get a few more shrubbers. I am now 2nd overall in production, behind Ste\/e, and soon to be 2nd in RAC. I have a power supply in the mail and should be encroaching on the top producer in BOINC this week. I estimate if all properly connected, I should be at 3.25-3.5 Billion in RAC per day. Smile :O

I know it is primarily Bitcoin, but still it is nice to see the KWSN banner atop the daily production overall. IT can't help but bring us exposure and more people to Taunut. (Taunt for you KWSN newbies).

I will go on notice though and give Ste\/e credit for overall numbers, I will not catch him before he breaks 1 Trillion.

And for those of you old-timers who don't count Bitcoin, I am trying to focus on BOINC projects for my Bitcoin scratch. I also have about 3 million RAC without Bitcoin so I don't totally suck!? I will get some more GTX 980s to add to the farm.

Now that I have finished my MBA, and mostly finished my Masters in Accounting, I can go back to a real job and push for over 10 Billion a day and rightly take KWSN to the top where be shouldn't belong.

SBSP

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
John Galt 007
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#ni-1

http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/banner.php?user=[KWSN]John%20Galt%20007
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=f7e8c5dfbccfce7e6054e7a84c151aa4&theme=4.png

( • )Y( • )
lvanst
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

How many total CPUs and GPUs now?
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly not many!

When I first started with the Knights in 1999, i borged every computer I could find. I was running over 180 with the SETI screensaver. Then the transition to BOINC I lost most due to admin privileges with NT.

My main system is workhorse DELL that I bought in 2006! Quad core 9600 with an updated NVIDIA 770. I must say that the reliability has been far beyond my expectations. I have run the machine at 100% CPU, and GPU since I bought it. I also run Majestic 12 on it so the internet has been full throttle on NIC as well. I have only turned it off for power outages, and 2 moves. Money well spent. As far as I can tell it is the 24th place single computer in BOINC.

I am running Beta 10074 of Windows 10 on it. I have updated the GPU and the Power supply. Bone stock otherwise.

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=hostbycpid&cpid=7846dceffab0fddc90d9d3565390a4bf[url]

I recently built a new main rig when the x99 boards came out. It is ASUS x-99 Deluxe I7 5820 and two NVIDIA 980's and a 780ti. Water cooled. Once again running at 100% of the time and at about 120-130% of stock speed. The 980s are running at ~1400 GHZ and the 780ti is ~1200. It fails some Primegrid Genifer but otherwise runs everything else quite well.

It is in 10th place in BOINC:

[/url]http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=hostbycpid&cpid=965488004dee3926851c35cb548cd475[url]

I also periodically run two old Samsung phones, with Android Boinc and take a few small points for fun.

I also have my main school computer, a 2009 Macbook Pro given to me. I runs but not very quickly. I run things that run well on a mac like Wanless2, and quakecatcher.

I have two other laptops that periodically run, but not of any consequence.

My ASICS, currently split between the two main systems, are as follows:

5 X Rockminer R-3 overclocked to run at 500 GH/S per
2 X Rockminer R-4 overclocked to run at 500 GH/S per
2 X Rockminer R-Box 2 overclocked to run at 125 GH/S per
3 X Rockminer R-Box running at 37 GH/S per

Fully running Bitcoin Utopia ~ 1 GH/S is 1,000,000 cobblestones per day.

So in a perfect world, no internet interruptions, no resets, no better half turning off the computers to spite me for noise, etc. I should be running at 3,800,000 per day. There is a slight over reporting from cgminer to bitcoin utopia so a more realistic number should be 2.6-3.2 billion points per day from bitcoin and 1,000,000 to 3,000,000 from the CPU GPU world depending on projects...

But trust me, watch out when I get a job. I will ramp up substantially.

Also it has been asked by others, my electric bill. Not bad. I shop my plans frequently and change as a new deal comes on. Right now I use 3MW per month. (3,000 KWH) and I pay $0.051 per KWH so my bill last month was $150. I am running into power problems though.

Also the ASICs for BU have given me this:
Certificate of Computation

This certifies that
KWSN-SpongeBob SquarePants

has participated in Bitcoin Utopia since 30 May 2014, and has contributed 175,527,010,080 Cobblestones of computation (151.66 sextillion floating-point operations) to Bitcoin Utopia.

20 May 2015

Ni!

SBSP[/url]

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: