KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

50 B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-I-L-L-I-O-N-N-N-N-N!!!! and 25th in Boinc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 pm    Post subject: 50 B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-I-L-L-I-O-N-N-N-N-N!!!! and 25th in Boinc Reply with quote

NI!

WOW! THE SPONGE HAS DONE IT! 50 Billion Shrubberies today. I know some of you don't really count Bitcoin, but hey 50 BILLION!!!

I also cracked the Top 25 in all of BOINC today.

PGGBs for all my Kiniggitts.

For those of you who don't count Bitcoin, I added a few GTX 980s to the fold to ramp up the normal shrubs too!

Next goal....Top 10 in every Mega Milestone for the Knights Team (Rank T) in every category. Tall order, my friends...

I started at the 1ks and have been working my way up.

I am well on my way.

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe

SBSP
Ni!

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
PhastPhred
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ni!

According to my Spongiferous calculations, no Knigigits have EVER had all top 10s in every category. Al Dente is the closest. (Missing the over 100M milestones).

I need a Bozo and a top 10 overall in a project to fill out my quest after I fill in 500k to 50m top 10s.

After that the LONG slog to top 10 in every active project in the Team ranking. SETI and WCG are going to be the killers.

I am just trying to be the first at something! Other than my excellent porosity.

Ni!

SBSP

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Broke into top 10! Reply with quote

Broke into top 10 in BOINC! 167 Billion and over 2 Billion in RAC. My systems are not at 100%. I am running into power issues. I keep tripping the wires on the circuits. I have spaced out the system to what I can get away with from my better half through the house.

I can get to a strong third and a very slow grind to second.

Onwards and upwards!

Having a Knight in the top 10 is a big deal...now the BOINC communities can be reminded of our utter moronic silliness daily!

SBSP

<br><br>
JumpinJohnny
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Broke into top 10! Reply with quote

KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant wrote:
Broke into top 10 in BOINC!
Having a Knight in the top 10 is a big deal...now the BOINC communities can be reminded of our utter moronic silliness daily!

SBSP

CONGRATZ SIR SPONGE !

Some said, "Get him a trophy". some said, "Give him a bobblehead"......
So we got you this Bobblehead Trophy.

Well done! #ni-1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: