KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alan Turing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN BOINC'ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
williamd007
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Alan Turing Reply with quote

I'm afraid that due to extreme high temps on the east coast, I am haveing extreme high power problems. I noticed there are not many knights doing the alan project and I was in 18th place but I have no choice but to cut all but 1 computer out at this time. I'm sorry about this guys but it's me and my wife survival of plus 100 degrees or the project and for once i agree with my wife Smile
sir spuddly buddly
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Alan Turing Reply with quote

williamd007 wrote:
... for once i agree with my wife

Something to remember when the wife complains next time about the electricity costs ... Very Happy
Click every day at http://naturarvet.se/en/ to save a forest!
williamd007
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: power Reply with quote

Power for me is free as in no charge. It's the heat that was killing everything. 7 puters and 3 a/c units and then power company cuts back as in brown outs during 3 days of 101 to 95 degree weather so there grid here dosnt burn out. Well all is back now as it went from 96 to 70 degrees here in the last couple of hours just in time for the last 24 hours of the challenge of which I think only 3 of us are in.
Concrete-mixing Moose
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: power Reply with quote

williamd007 wrote:
Power for me is free as in no charge.

Where do you live again? Razz

What is the Alan project? There might be some more knights there if you spread the word around.

Save my home - click every day on the picture!
williamd007
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USA East Coast NJ is where the bridge with the troll you have to answer a question, is where I am. Alan Turing is the 3 day GFN short task prime grid challenge that now as of this message has 12 hours left. It's John Galt , Jupiter and I in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN BOINC'ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: