KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oldies vs Newbies....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Tanuts R Us
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Papa Smurph
Cries like a little girl
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

versitle wrote:
Ok.... then tell me what I am. Smile

This is your First post!!! Wink
Idan
UN-Smitten
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel old #ni-1

Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because you are old, little possum! Not as old as me, though.

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Idan
UN-Smitten
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Possums... I think I'm the last relic... it could sure be nice to know where are the other possums that migrated quite a few years ago Confused

mohrorless
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where do I fit in then?

#Usa

Keeper of the Unending keg of PGGBs
Taunter in Training
Campaign Manager for Sir Shrubbery

Plus

Idan
UN-Smitten
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the fridge? Confused

PhastPhred
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would that be the one we tossed over
the cliff when it stopped working, Idan?

Or the one we just found there?

Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

either one...

#Usa

Keeper of the Unending keg of PGGBs
Taunter in Training
Campaign Manager for Sir Shrubbery

Plus

Grizzly
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh , well , forea rebuilt in 2002 Sad Crying or Very sad , many(LOTS) of old posts and fun lost I'ma'fraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Some still exist in the Brothers Pizza section , but not , alas , some of the really creative work done by KWSN (How do you think we got to number 4 in the Vault - we changed the rules Twisted Evil Embarassed for everyone [to the better , and KWSN , went down in the rankings after "fair" rules were applied ! @at KWSN insistance I might add]Very Happy Very Happy ) Muon still has the old'ish rules though on "hoarding" points Rolling Eyes we was HiJacked !! - Oh well , where KWSN leads , Norway has followed us to to be Number One in the vault Rolling Eyes (The Number that must not be mentioned IS bigger than One - N'est Pass(*) ?

Oldies FOR ever !! (Got me buss pass this year , and winter fuel allowance too Shocked Shocked )

Regds Da-Grizzold .

Ps Grizz in his second childhood - but not his last !

Edihtor of the KoKC (excused spel;l checher'er)

AND NI !!! Tophat 10e

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/grizzly_counter.php[/[url=http://www.katrinashome.com/] ][/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Knighty NI
Prince
Prince

Location: Lost in space on a rather small Blue ping pong ball. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thread with some real blasts from the past. Wrote my first assembler program in BASIC on the Commodore 64. Before that it was a ZX80 with a plastic keyboard and a stylus to punch the keys Lol.

As for you Grizz, You really got your BUS PASS? I am shocked so I bet you can tell us younguns a few stories Very Happy (It won't be too long until I am up for a bus pass)
DD849
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#18 on the members list. I haven't been around for a while. Just passing by!

Kent
KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ni!

This is an example of what we used to do....

An oldie but a goody! Learn from the Masters, Grasshoppers.

(FROM 2001, to MATROX users group from the KWSN)

Ni!

(Note to all Matrox users: The Surgeon General has determined that the following message is intended for humorous purposes only. No offense is intended, insinuated, inferred, or any other word that starts with an i. Any, and all, further posts from the Knights Who Say Ni! are merely crude dimwitted and feeble attempts to generate interest in each other's forums along with the Genome@Home project. Just remember that we are all here for the fun, and if questioned by the proper legal authorities, we will say that you started it.)

YOU SUCK!

IF YOU SUCKED ANY HARDER, WE WOULD SLAP A HOOVER STICKER ON YOUR BUTT AND CALL YOU BETTY!

NI!

Pardon me! Did I say that aloud? Ooops. My bad! Let me introduce myself.

We are the Knights Who Say Ni!. We will be passing you soon. This is merely an informational edict. As a courtesy heads-up to all of the other teams that we have done this to, (and there have been many!) we like to let you know what to expect, (and to rub it in). We are a strange group of comrades that Shrubs for the Genome@Home cause. You may be tweaking your stupid video cards for the best Quake III ever, but we are on a much nobler cause. Like in the Blues Brothers, �We are on a mission from Gahd�. We seek to find the gene that makes women�s breasts larger. Oh yeah, to also cure cancer and all that.

Now I may be a Big Yellow Sponge and all, but my water-cooled shrubbers are going to smoke you guys! You can soak me, wring me, punch me, rub me, but I just bounce back. Eager for more! I do have my own clothes and merchandise line, and maybe you have seen my show on www.Nick.com. But I don�t like to brag. I am just a humble sponge that lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea! I�m here to bring you Nautical Nonsense! I am merely the messenger for the Knights. I also work part time at the Krusty Krab. (Mention I sent you and you can get a Krabbie Patty for only $1.99)

Now that you know about me, let me clue you bozos into what you will soon experience. A �Dramatis Personae� if you will:

Antigens - a shy quiet person who shrubs like a mutha!
Robegor - A powerful shrubber who likes to �dump� on Tuesdays.
S600SEL � A crazy TEXAN who drive his Mercedes like a bat out of Hell! Watch his split personalities-spooky!
Sir FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION- This is the (main) NUTJOB of the Group. He was somehow exposed and radiated trying to use nuclear fission to over clock his machine. Something went terribly wrong during a MSCVT.DLL error and the whole contraption blew up. The nuclear reaction penetrated his torso and forever altered his, ahem, bowels. Let�s just say it is not pretty. You will start to smell him as he gets near. You will need a full biological body suit if he passes near you. And he can shrub. When he passes someone he �Does the Shrub Dance�. Not only does it singe your nose hairs off, you are temporarily blinded as well. Watch out!
Sir HAZY. Hazy is our resident Webmaster. He can really shrub too.
Y2K+1 (Millennium 2001 Guy) This is our newest member. All I can say is WOW! He usually shrubs about 12,000 WU�s a week! Steamroller!
We also have a ragtag bunch of others who will ire as well as confuse you.
You can expect a visit from:
The Genome Taunter, this ugly meathead of a Pud has a face for radio!
Killer Wabbit - WE don�t even understand him, so if you are confused by his posts then it is normal. Please don�t let impressionable children read his posts; they will pick up a lot of bad habits. Evidently his grammar and spell checker are on the fritz, permanently.

Sir HOC. Don�t mind him, He is permanently drunk from PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTERS. They look awful, and taste worse.

There may be others I have left out but I am sure that they will make themselves known. Usually it is by the searing wit and sarcasm thrust upon other teams, sometimes it is in a picture at the local post office, sometimes well never mind��.
We have also made quite an impression on the Dutch Power Kows. Please don�t mind them. We are in the process of converting them to learn to say NI!, not Mooh. We have a new Turbo-8-Armed-Kow-Thwacker that we are testing now. It shouldn�t be long.
They have a few Kows that somehow mange to write with a special Microsoft Natural Hoof keyboard. They are a waste of time and are of no consequence. Pay them no nevermind.

Well it has been a great pleasure to bring you the news of your eminent demise by the Knights. I hope that you join in our message board and partake in our quest. You are free to register on our board as well.
Our site is http://kwsn.kung-foo.org/genome/

I would be remiss if I did not offer you the opportunity to join us. You may drop your 832,000,000 mega-pixel polygon per second per second squared boards and come to the only true worthy team. Welcome.

If I were Sir Fart at this point I would FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION, but as I am not, I will taunt you a second time:

YOU SUCK!

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE MOVING UP THE STATS SO FAST IS THAT YOU SUCK SO HARD!

NI!

SpongeBob SquarePants

P.S. I got an old Mill2 card, it�s nice.

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Tanuts R Us All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: