KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arsenal Parade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Court Jester Speaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How pleased were you that the gooners lost this week ?
Over the moon (I'm a Spurs fan)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Gutted (I'm a Gooner)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It was a great game (I'm a neutral)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gooners, Spurs, football ??? (I'm an american)
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
CHAMPIONS :-) (I'm from Barcelona)
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Grawlfang
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Arsenal Parade Reply with quote

I'm sorry to anounce that the planned victory parade by the Gooners will no longer be taking place,.

http://www.islington.gov.uk/Leisure/arsenal/parade/default.asp

I, like many other Tottenham Hotspur fans, watched the champions league final willing the gooners on, and at the end of the match could not believe that they had lost, thinking it was just a dream....

Thankfully Islington council have confirmed that the gooners were actually beaten, and so we can now properly celebrate the GLORIOUS WIN BY BARCELONA and bask in the whining interview that va-va-phoot Henry gave after the game (you all know the one - where he bleated on blaming everyone and anything but himself and his teams own shortcomings for the defeat).

Ni!
Fang

SPIKE09
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Really from Barcelona But king of kings henrik Larsson set up both goals and gave a scottish team direct route to the champions league.
I may be biased here of course. Wink
Grawlfang
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPIKE09 wrote:
Not Really from Barcelona But king of kings henrik Larsson set up both goals and gave a scottish team direct route to the champions league.
I may be biased here of course. Wink

I have "fond" memories of Glasgow...70mph winds as we landed from Stansted (only 8 miles away from me) on our way to meet Thus...

Enjoy european footie, I know that my beloved Spurs will (even if it's only the UEFA cup - still that's more than I could have hoped for back in August).

Ni!
Fang

maddog2020
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Mastercard Reply with quote

Greetings and #ni-1

To all spurs fans, thought you might like this.

Cheers.

#ni-2

fortuna favet fortibus

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Court Jester Speaks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: