KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KWSN Honor Roll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Brother Maynard's Pizzeria and Library of Ancient Wisdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ni!

Well, I started reading this thread in 2007, had a PGGB and just woke up.

I was from the 1999 crowd as well. I started as KWSN-S600SEL (I collect and restore Mercedes) Changed to TexasMercedes then to my Idol KWSN-SpongeBob SquarePants.

At various times I also added Marriott, and Hilton. Because I stayed there and they sucked at IT security then. Smile #EveryShrubIsSacred

We did have a fun time also creating KWSN-SpareParts. I suggested to the team to donate unused equipment to a central repository, ME, and I would combine everything I had into a mutant StoneSoup computer. Ran for years, until it was so slow my phone outperformed it.

At one time I had "Borg'd" hundreds of computers at a large firm, I can't say the name but it rhymes with Tells Cargo, until the introduction of BOINC screwed that up.

That is why my start date is sooooo late. Aug 2000. Geesh! I was way before that.

Dr Vornoff;s Hex Machina was another attempt to replicate Migratory Coconuts from some of the founders. A large contingent of power users to throw at a single project back in the Genome days. Technically it was the genesis of POTM.

Ooops. I was not supposed to say that. Now I shall be punished. ( No, not spankings, an entire day with Wabbit)

Good times.

SBSP

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
KWSN SpongeBob SquarePant
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhastPhred wrote:
SpongeBob made a post back in 2001 http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?t=30520

that mentions several of the Mouldy-Oldies... Last post was by the FurryOne in 2002...
Maybe this will jog a few braincells...

Quote:
We are the Knights Who Say Ni!. We will be passing you soon. This is merely an informational edict. As a courtesy heads-up to all of the other teams that we have done this to, (and there have been many!) we like to let you know what to expect, (and to rub it in)...

I totally forgot writing this. This was back when Matrox was a viable GPU company.

For those of you who do not know, we prided? were proud? of our taunting ability to mess with other teams. We took great pains to join other teams boards and, well taunt them. But because Wabbit could not spell very well, it became a "tanaut". This is one of the "Classic" taunts to another team circa 2001.

I copy here for your enjoyment.
Ni!

(Note to all Matrox users: The Surgeon General has determined that the following message is intended for humorous purposes only. No offense is intended, insinuated, inferred, or any other word that starts with an i. Any, and all, further posts from the Knights Who Say Ni! are merely crude dimwitted and feeble attempts to generate interest in each other's forums along with the Genome@Home project. Just remember that we are all here for the fun, and if questioned by the proper legal authorities, we will say that you started it.)

YOU SUCK!

IF YOU SUCKED ANY HARDER, WE WOULD SLAP A HOOVER STICKER ON YOUR BUTT AND CALL YOU BETTY!

NI!

Pardon me! Did I say that aloud? Ooops. My bad! Let me introduce myself.

We are the Knights Who Say Ni!. We will be passing you soon. This is merely an informational edict. As a courtesy heads-up to all of the other teams that we have done this to, (and there have been many!) we like to let you know what to expect, (and to rub it in). We are a strange group of comrades that Shrubs for the Genome@Home cause. You may be tweaking your stupid video cards for the best Quake III ever, but we are on a much nobler cause. Like in the Blues Brothers, �We are on a mission from Gahd�. We seek to find the gene that makes women�s breasts larger. Oh yeah, to also cure cancer and all that.

Now I may be a Big Yellow Sponge and all, but my water-cooled shrubbers are going to smoke you guys! You can soak me, wring me, punch me, rub me, but I just bounce back. Eager for more! I do have my own clothes and merchandise line, and maybe you have seen my show on www.Nick.com. But I don�t like to brag. I am just a humble sponge that lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea! I�m here to bring you Nautical Nonsense! I am merely the messenger for the Knights. I also work part time at the Krusty Krab. (Mention I sent you and you can get a Krabbie Patty for only $1.99)

Now that you know about me, let me clue you bozos into what you will soon experience. A �Dramatis Personae� if you will:

Antigens - a shy quiet person who shrubs like a mutha!
Robegor - A powerful shrubber who likes to �dump� on Tuesdays.
S600SEL � A crazy TEXAN who drive his Mercedes like a bat out of Hell! Watch his split personalities-spooky!
Sir FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION- This is the (main) NUTJOB of the Group. He was somehow exposed and radiated trying to use nuclear fission to over clock his machine. Something went terribly wrong during a MSCVT.DLL error and the whole contraption blew up. The nuclear reaction penetrated his torso and forever altered his, ahem, bowels. Let�s just say it is not pretty. You will start to smell him as he gets near. You will need a full biological body suit if he passes near you. And he can shrub. When he passes someone he �Does the Shrub Dance�. Not only does it singe your nose hairs off, you are temporarily blinded as well. Watch out!
Sir HAZY. Hazy is our resident Webmaster. He can really shrub too.
Y2K+1 (Millennium 2001 Guy) This is our newest member. All I can say is WOW! He usually shrubs about 12,000 WU�s a week! Steamroller!
We also have a ragtag bunch of others who will ire as well as confuse you.
You can expect a visit from:
The Genome Taunter, this ugly meathead of a Pud has a face for radio!
Killer Wabbit - WE don�t even understand him, so if you are confused by his posts then it is normal. Please don�t let impressionable children read his posts; they will pick up a lot of bad habits. Evidently his grammar and spell checker are on the fritz, permanently.

Sir HOC. Don�t mind him, He is permanently drunk from PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTERS. They look awful, and taste worse.

There may be others I have left out but I am sure that they will make themselves known. Usually it is by the searing wit and sarcasm thrust upon other teams, sometimes it is in a picture at the local post office, sometimes well never mind��.
We have also made quite an impression on the Dutch Power Kows. Please don�t mind them. We are in the process of converting them to learn to say NI!, not Mooh. We have a new Turbo-8-Armed-Kow-Thwacker that we are testing now. It shouldn�t be long.
They have a few Kows that somehow mange to write with a special Microsoft Natural Hoof keyboard. They are a waste of time and are of no consequence. Pay them no nevermind.

Well it has been a great pleasure to bring you the news of your eminent demise by the Knights. I hope that you join in our message board and partake in our quest. You are free to register on our board as well.
Our site is http://kwsn.kung-foo.org/genome/

I would be remiss if I did not offer you the opportunity to join us. You may drop your 832,000,000 mega-pixel polygon per second per second squared boards and come to the only true worthy team. Welcome.

If I were Sir Fart at this point I would FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION, but as I am not, I will taunt you a second time:

YOU SUCK!

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE MOVING UP THE STATS SO FAST IS THAT YOU SUCK SO HARD!

NI!

SpongeBob SquarePants

P.S. I got an old Mill2 card, it�s nice.

<br><br>
http://stats.free-dc.org/mosttag.php?cpid=e4befed74f2fd0e20845d7958a1ffbbe&cols=3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Brother Maynard's Pizzeria and Library of Ancient Wisdom All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: