KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prime Brags
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
branjo
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#ni-1

Pooh Bear 27
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently I have Ruby on all current Prime projects, except for the following 4 Amethysts which I am working on toward Ruby.

The following 4 I am working largest to smallest with a small exception.

Woodall, at 1.5M+ with pending, paused for challenge in April. I need less than 2 weeks to finish and that is an 8 day challenge in April, so I will just finish it with and after the challenge.

Cullen just switched to. This one is a little over 1M, should take about 25 days to make Ruby.

321 after that, I am figuring about 30 days to get to Ruby, because of the shortness and smaller payout.

TRP currently have my oldest box crunching this because it's a bit slow and would not make any of the larger ones go much after, so I am already at 1.35M on this. I figure by the time I am done with 321 this one should take less than 2 weeks to get the Ruby.

Now there are some PG challenges in between and I will most likely participate in some of those. So the 70ish days I have calculated will probably be extended to closer to 90 days.

I am thinking about going back to PSA to try out some new things they added somewhat recently. The OpenCL code for WFS/WSS for my ATI cards and see how my cheap NVidia does on the CUDA stuff over there.

Pooh Bear 27
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I did some helping of the team on DDM during a small amount of time for the push we were going after. BTW we did lose 1st place but regained it. Nice job team!

So my quest for all Ruby badges has been slowed some. If my calculations are correct and I don't go off any other tangents I expect to see Ruby on all sometime early to mid May.

I have already gained a Bronze badge in OProject for Weird Numbers, but currently unlikely that will go much further unless they bring the even project back. Odd numbers there is nothing being found. I also should have a Bronze in GSCE-SV on that same project when the last few are validated.

I am going to have some fun after I get my Ruby's and work on testing other projects. I've been pretty strict as to what projects I wanted to run, but I am starting to get in a playful mood and go around and kick a few tires.

Good luck on whatever you crunch and just enjoy life. It's shorter than you think.

Pooh Bear 27
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my Ruby 321LLR today.
TRPLLR has about 5 days before I have enough to get Ruby when all validated.
WOOLLR will be enough for Ruby in under a week after the challenge at the end of the month.

Awesome to see this finally coming to fruition.

PhastPhred
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's GREAT, Pooh!
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that PrimeGrid added a whole new set of badges, I am torn. I am still working to get my last Ruby, but now I have one past Ruby.

WooLLR should be finished crunching enough units to get Ruby sometime on Sunday, then I am doing some work for badges on WUProp, so I am kicking SSGLLR, GFN and PPS Sieve to get 5000 hours each for that project. Then I will probably work on some of the other projects that I have credit on WUProp (Astroids, SubSetSum, OProject and Collatz). Then we'll see where else I will play.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: