KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ear Monkeys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Tanuts R Us
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrOwl
Grunt
Grunt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Ear Monkeys Reply with quote

Arr you dirty lepricorn licking ear MonKeys...

DrOwl saYs hellowl =)

Hay how it going?

No im not going to join up again, im still with seti23 or should i say seti²³, muhahar, can you not get that fixed?

Oh and i know its been a while since i logged on... but where my old forum account?
Sir BaldyHead
KWSN Castellan
KWSN Castellan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Ear Monkeys Reply with quote

DrOwl wrote:

DrOwl saYs hellowl =)

Hay how it going?

No im not going to join up again, im still with seti23 or should i say seti²³, muhahar, can you not get that fixed?

Oh and i know its been a while since i logged on... but where my old forum account?

'a while' seems to be > 6 years. Not an impressive amount of time compared to the vastness of the universe we're seti-ing around in but for human, sorry: dirty lepricorn licking ear MonKeys, a long long time.
DrOwl
Grunt
Grunt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Ear Monkeys Reply with quote

Sir BaldyHead wrote:

'a while' seems to be > 6 years. Not an impressive amount of time compared to the vastness of the universe we're seti-ing around in but for human, sorry: dirty lepricorn licking ear MonKeys, a long long time.

Oh that long, oki ill let you of for not having my old account then =)

KWSN are still ear monKeys though =)
Grawlfang
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Ear Monkeys Reply with quote

DrOwl wrote:
Sir BaldyHead wrote:

Oh that long, oki ill let you of for not having my old account then =)

KWSN are still ear monKeys though =)

That's a proper ear monkey you illiterate dribbler

Twit-Twoo!!!
Fang

Fredericx51
Baron
Baron

Location: Somewhere @ 38C south of the Northpole, probably in a solar powered iglo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Recentaveragecredit Reply with quote

Hi there Knights Who Say Ni, Ni, Ni,

Just helping your Exilenties To The Top !?
#Mad Smile Shocked #ni-2 #evil #ni-2

Or are you going to throw me out Shocked

Hosts Helping #evil
Hurrrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh for The Knights Who Say #ni-1 #ni-2

Currently burning:
2 QUAD's Q6600, 1 WIN (stock)XP32, VISTA stock , 1 QX9650@ 3.6GHz.WIN XP64,GTX480.
1 HP Pav LT(Leisure);C2D T2400+7400GT.
1 HP Pav Desktop:Q6600+GTS250
and a i7-2600+2x HD5870.
Son Goku
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Ear Monkeys Reply with quote

Sir BaldyHead wrote:
DrOwl wrote:

DrOwl saYs hellowl =)

Hay how it going?

hehe, one could take their pick. Against cosmic years, 15-20 billion years (or longer from some plasma physicists estimations). Or in terms of homo sapiens I had a person in the on-campus apartment with me who was a grad student in archaeology. From his suggestions, there's fossil evidence to place homo sapiens around 540,000 years ago. Well some scarce fossil evidence, with more abundent fosils holding around 140-200 thousand years ago.

6 years seems scarce against either. Geologic ages, much the same :s
PhastPhred
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know there's some sorta implant in there somewhere..."

"Not THOSE type 'Implants', ya dummie!!"

"Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now? Can you hear... Oh, forget it!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Tanuts R Us All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: