KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off-topic Non-shrubbing Brag :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Off-topic Non-shrubbing Brag :) Reply with quote

Okay...
There's a movie being made here starring Brooke Satchwell and Gary Sweet.
Anyway, a bit over a month ago we saw in the paper that they were calling for extras and everyone who wanted to try out could go to Pialba Hall on the Sunday morning.
My son wasn't interested, my daughter sort of was but she slept in and missed out, so my mother and I went along and lined up outside in the park. There wasn't as many there as I thought there would be so it didn't take that long to get into the hall itself. We all had to put down our name, age (ugh), and phone number etc on a large piece of paper and then line up again to have our photo taken.
We hadn't heard anything, so we were pretty sure we wouldn't be needed at all. It was a bit disappointing but not the end of the world.

Anyway, we got a phone call from Bud (the guy who took the pics) on Wednesday to see if we wanted to work on Thursday, and he said that he would get back to us that afternoon with the details. It was pretty exciting we waited and waited, and he finally called back late in the afternoon to say that they had rearranged the schedule and wouldn't be needing us.

Imagine our disappointment when there was a big thing about shooting the final scenes on the news Thursday night. plus a couple of interviews with extras. But they also said that there's still a couple of weeks of filming left, so we thought maybe all is not lost.

Yesterday (Saturday) we got another call from Bud about working on Monday. Yay! Then we got a call from wardrobe to tell us to have about 4 or 5 different outfits, casual beachy type stuff, because they would be shooting scenes on the Urangan jetty that would represent about 4 or 5 different days through the movie. Bud was supposed to call back later with details, time etc but he ended up ringing us earlier today to tell us what time and who to see when we get there.
Don't know what the weather will be like, it's been raining today and could be a bit cool and wet tomorrow.

While I was typing this he called back again to make sure we have breakfast before we get there. Laughing

If we have to wear different clothes and look like different people for each one, I wonder if I'll have 4 or 5 different husbands too. Shocked Or 4 or 5 different brats to look after. Shocked

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Eaving
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun Michelle. You'll have to remind us when the movies out so we can see the first looney star. Well, you know what I mean #ni-1
Mail Order Goat Bride
Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

How did it go?

#Usa

Keeper of the Unending keg of PGGBs
Taunter in Training
Campaign Manager for Sir Shrubbery

Plus

jbyram2
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanging out on the jetty?

Fish slapping, anyone?

The brain I'm wearing makes me eat chocolate and cry!!
Something Completely different
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> The Bragging Yard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: