KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sir Farty's Ideal Woman?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Sir Farty's Ideal Woman? Reply with quote

Could this lady be Farty's soulmate?

Quote:

Farts spark emergency landing

From correspondents in Washington

December 07, 2006 05:24am
Article from: Agence France-Presse

Font size: + -

Send this article: Print Email

AN American Airlines flight has made an emergency landing after a passenger with severe gas problems struck matches to mask the odour of flatulence.

The flight from Washington to Texas landed at Nashville airport, in the southeastern state of Tennessee, after passengers alerted the crew to the smell of burning sulphur.

Lynne Lowrance, a spokeswoman for Nashville International Airport Authority said all 99 passengers and their luggage were taken off the plane and searched.

An unlucky canine team was also brought in to sniff the aircraft for explosives.

After intense questioning by the FBI, a woman passenger admitted to lighting matches on board the aircraft to conceal her gas, Ms Lowrance said.

“For a long time she did not admit to striking matches and I think that was just out of embarrassment,” she said.

“She did finally admit to it saying she had a medical problem about excessive gas.”

The unidentified woman was not charged, but “American did ban her from flying on their airline for a very long time,” Ms Lowrance said.

**Bah! I've just noticed that rotciv has already posted this.
Move along, nothing to see here.**

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: