KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Group Wants 'Global Orgasm For Peace'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rotciv KOTHRT
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Group Wants 'Global Orgasm For Peace' Reply with quote

Group Wants 'Global Orgasm For Peace'

SAN FRANCISCO -- Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.

But they don't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home.

The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, whose immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change."

The couple are no strangers to sex and social activism. Sheehan, no relation to anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, brought together nearly 50 women in 2002 who stripped naked and spelled out the word "Peace."

The stunt spawned a mini-movement called Baring Witness that led to similar unclothed demonstrations worldwide.

The couple have studied evolutionary psychology and believe that war is mainly an outgrowth of men trying to impress potential mates, a case of "my missile is bigger than your missile," as Reffell put it.

By promoting what they hope to be a synchronized global orgasm, they hope to get people to channel their sexual energy into something more positive.

The couple said interest appears strong, with 26,000 hits a day to their Web site, www.globalorgasm.org.

"The dream is to have everyone in the world (take part)," Reffell said. "And if that means laying down your gun for a few minutes, then hey, all the better."

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sir Robin
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if I have to participate, I guess I can make arrangements......

Fart in your gen direxion
I am the goatse.cx guy
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Group Wants 'Global Orgasm For Peace' Reply with quote

rotciv KOTHRT wrote:
.......... whose immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

I jerk off every day like a rabid monkey so count me in Laughing Confused Cool !!!

Flatulenty yours,

Sir Fart

The Prince of Noxious Fumigations
The Earl of Eruption
The Baron of Breaking Wind
The Marquis of the Malodorous
The Monarch of Methane
Loony Emeritus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> KWSN Round Table All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: