KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index KWSN Orbiting Fortress
KWSN Distributed Computing Teams forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT HELP!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Ye Olde Help Scrolls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grawlfang
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: URGENT HELP!!!! Reply with quote

Help! Help! Help!

I've finished my wine box (yes, I've graduated from bottles) and have eaten all the Haribo sweets in the house - what am I going to do ?

Ni! and I beg you, please help me!
Fang

SPIKE09
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL, do you not have a 24 hour TESCO near by and a helpful local taxi firm. had to send a taxi on a twenty mile round trip for ciggies one night, OK for booze as we had an entire rugby club bar, and some real cuties.
PPP comes to mind get more in tommorow I still have 3 bottles and brandy and in direst emergency some lager.

Twisted Evil #ni-1
Grawlfang
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPIKE09,

I can't find a phone to dial out on, otherwise a fine plan....

...but thanks for reminding me (being from that cold place up north), I do have some rather nice scotches to hand - A couple of Balvenies (a 15 year old single barrel, and an unopened 17 year old New Wood) and a Bruichladdich - I'm sure the violent hangover from switching twick't grape and grain will not be too bad come the afternoon.

Ni!
Fang

p.s. Lager, that's a girls drink #evil especially for a Scot.

SPIKE09
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grawlfang wrote:
I do have some rather nice scotches to hand - A couple of Balvenies (a 15 year old single barrel, and an unopened 17 year old New Wood) and a Bruichladdich Where do you live I am sure I can get a taxi quite soon - I'm sure the violent hangover, what's a hangover Fang? I had one once I think real ales mixed with Autumn oak leaf wine and some good Islay malt.

p.s. Lager, that's a girls drink #evil especially for a Scot. as I said in direst emergeny it is the Wifes
Ahh the classic quote within a quote Laughing
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: URGENT HELP!!!! Reply with quote

Grawlfang wrote:
Help! Help! Help!

I've finished my wine box (yes, I've graduated from bottles) and have eaten all the Haribo sweets in the house - what am I going to do ?

Ni! and I beg you, please help me!
Fang

Gawd, he's really hit the skids now! Next thing you know, he'll be sleepin' in the local park with a flagon of cheap port next to his head. Confused Razz
It's all downhill from there.

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
SPIKE09
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOH Michelle you can get flagons of cheap port in OZ, our jakies have to make do with cheap british fortified Wine, like Buckfast. port is the reserve of the rich and oh yes rugby players We love the stuff. Embarassed
Michelle
Moistened Bint
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike, port was the first thing I thought of because I couldn't think of the word I wanted. Laughing I remember now... flagon of plonk. A well-rounded word that could mean any form of cheap grog. Laughing
That led me to wonder if a cheap flagon of port is actually available, because I can't recall seeing flagons of anything for quite a while. Probably because I head straight for the casks of cheap rough red. Laughing Economical for an extremely moderate drinker on a shoestring budget, and a cask will normally last me a month at least.
I did find an online winery with 2 litre flagons of port for $8.95 (aus), so next time I'm in the pub to get a cask I'll check out the flagon situation. I'm quite partial to port in one hand, coffee in the other. Laughing

p.s. My great-great-grandfather was a Mackay who married an Irish lady here in Australia. My grandmother used to tell us how our ancestors sold the last bit of their land to Sutherland, and when our branch of the Mackays came to Australia they brought their servants with them. Weird thing - when my mother's oldest sister was very young she had an Irish or Scottish accent, and when I was very young I did too apparently. My mother can't remember which accent exactly. Just a bit trivia.

[img]http://www.katrinashome.com/KWSN_Michelle_counter.php[/img]
SPIKE09
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jehoos "2 litre flagons of port for $8.95 (aus)" about £3.50, if that was available in Scotland we would all be living in the park, and as for the "casks of cheap rough red", I though you exported the cheap rough red to the UK.. Laughing Ah well I hope Fang has got the supply situation sorted out today. #ni-2
A Shrubbery
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the flaggon with the dragon is poisoned. It's the vessel with the pestle that has the brew that is true.

KWSN - A Shrubbery
Shrubbing since 2000 for the KaNI!ghts.
SPIKE09
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh I thought it was the chalice from the palace was the dumdedum malice, pestle and the vessel holds a kangaroo. Time for my medicationand a little lie down. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KWSN Orbiting Fortress Forum Index -> Ye Olde Help Scrolls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: